Do you have an old, worn out desk that you would like to remake into something new? Undoubtedly, you came to the right article. We’ll try to give you inspiration regarding renovating your desk so that it would gain a different look altogether.
There are many ways for you to recreate your old tables. You can do stencils, paint over the previous design or decorate it as you wish. Whatever you decide to do, we hope that we can give you some ideas as to what you can do with your desk to make it seem brand new all over again.
1. The first one is a mint green desk that will definitely inspire you to work hard while enjoying yourself in the process. It will definitely give you something to look forward to every day.
2. Here is a revamped study table with a checkered pattern design. Formal and stylish at the same time right?
3. Below is a desk with the waterproof wallpaper as a cover. Artistic, yet functional. This should be your ultimate goal in the end.
4. If you want something different, why don’t you try going back to basics. A plain white work desk like this one can also be as effective and useful.’
5. Painting your favorite desk your equally favorite color like the one below will surely brighten up your day.
6. Here is a redwood inspired design for your office desk. You’ll definitely enjoy this look if you have a love for red.
7. A simple but functional work station makeover. The fewer the distractions, the better. This test will allow you to focus on your work as much as you need to.
8. The classic black and white paint job can also work for your desk. Why don’t you try it? Doing this will give you an air of elegance and professionalism in both your home and work offices for sure.
9. Lastly, you can also repaint your desk drawer if you like. Similar to the picture below, you can make use of bright colors and drawings that you and your family can enjoy looking at for sure.
These are just a few of the most effective design tips that you can use for your own tables at home. What is good about these projects is that you can definitely do them by yourself. Because of this, you’ll be able to save a lot of cash on account of using possibly discarded materials around the house for remodeling. Go ahead and give it a try. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from the experience.