If you really want to find a way for you to organize your bathroom utilities, you have to make sure that there is sufficient space in your bathroom for storage. This can work if you have a large bathroom, but if you don’t there are many ways to work around that. Here are some practical organization ideas for your bathroom that will make it easy for you to store as many items as you can even if you don’t have much space.
1. Who says that you can’t put some cabinets inside the tub area of your bathroom? This picture proves that you can do anything you want.
Source (For all): flashdecor
2. If you want to save some space, you can just choose to use a metal rack such as this one. The all in one space saving utility.
3. You can also use some jars for storage and bolts them to the wall.
4. Another cabinet idea that you can use for your bathroom. You can even paint it your favorite color.
5. Here’s another way for you to use baskets. They’re not all limited to storing food you know.
6. Basket storage 2.0. Another practical design that you should definitely give a shot.
7. If you have limited space for storage, this is one way of dealing with the issue. A container within a container.
8. Here is a nice wooden towel rack that you can use to store other bathroom items as well.
9. If you want to store smaller items, you can opt for a smaller container as well. This will save you a lot of time and money because you can just choose to use an old box from your own home. You don’t have to spend a dime just to get what you need.
10. A plain white wall rack should also do the trick for storing medication and other bottled products. You’ll never have to look elsewhere for your medication ever again.
11. This bathroom storage photo definitely has a rustic feel to it. Simple but elegant at the same time.
12. Lastly, we have another built in wall rack that will not only give you storage, but something different to look at while having a bath on your sink.
If you really want to find a way to put your bathroom utilities away without getting into too much hassle, it is important to be creative. Hopefully, you will get to use some of our practical storage ideas so that you would not have to ever again in your life.