What You Need
To make your very own version of this bedside bench, you would need the following:
- A ¾” plywood sheet
- A colorful rug, you can use to cover the bench
- Some screws and staples about 8 ½ inch in size
- Power saws, drills and staple guns
- 1 inch foam battling
If you have these materials on hand, you can now begin making your own bedside bench. Here are some of the steps that you should follow in order to make your own bench in the future.
- At first, you have to make sure that you cut your plywood into the exact size that you require.
- After this, you can go about cutting the foam battling to fit the plywood top that you’ll use for the bench.
- Now, you can staple the rug to the edge of the plywood.
It is important that you do not rush yourself whenever you’re trying to make this kind of craft for your own bedroom or office space. This is because he would want your bedside bench to be as sturdy and strong as possible.
With this particular design, you will be able to use it for a multitude of functions. You can have it as a bed for your pet or something to place your trinkets on top of. Depending on your own wishes, you can definitely customize this particular furniture, whether you would place it in your home office or your bedroom. As for the rugs, as mentioned earlier you have to choose something extremely colorful and artistic in design. It would be best if the rug you use reflects your own personality. If you’re bright and bubbly, vibrant colors are specially suited for your bedside bench.
Whatever you choose to do, it’s important that you are able to enjoy the experience of creating this masterpiece and using it to its fullest potential. This is the main reason why you should definitely try your hand at do-it-yourself furniture such as this one. It will certainly be one of the best decisions that you will have made in your life.