Using your very own soap can be very fulfilling and relaxing at the same time. You can appreciate it more knowing that you created this product using your own two hands. This is why it would be best for you to know how to create your very own bath soap with such a tight budget.
If you want to have an idea as to how you can make your own spa soap, this article will definitely help you out by giving you tips on how you can do it effectively without compromising the quality of the product. Who knows, maybe you can turn into a business of your own someday.
Materials and Ingredients Needed
The first few things that you need are the materials. Here are some of the major materials that you will need as follows:
- 13 cubes of goat’s milk soap base
- ¼ cup of coffee (brewed)
- Coffee grounds
- Essential oils, preferably vanilla flavored
- Mold for the soap
Now that you have an idea about the materials and ingredients that you would need, we can now proceed to the procedure that you should follow to make the soap itself.
- First of all, brew ¼ cup of coffee. After this, set aside the coffee grounds. You’ll end up using them later
- Next, you should cut the larger soap cubes into smaller cubes and place them inside a microwave in 30 second intervals. It would be best to cut using equal measurements for the sizes to be uniform.
- After this, you should melt the soap under medium heat. As soon as the cube turn liquid you can add small drops of vanilla oils. After this, you can slowly add the ¼ cup of coffee and grounds. Do not forget to stir well.
- After this, you should pour the solution into the soap molds, allowing them to solidify for at least an hour. You should press the mold to release your soap and there you are. You will have made your own personal bath soap.
These are just some of the few steps that you need to follow in order to make your very own bath soap. If you follow this carefully, you’ll be able to make your own effectively and possibly mass produce in the near future. Take note that you can use other fragrances as well, so you don’t have to stick to using a vanilla flavored soap if you do not want to. This I were you, I will change it up a bit from time to time.
Source: A Pumpkin and a Princess