Designing and decorating a nursery is one of the most exciting things that new parents look forward to. A lot of moms-to-be get the urge to do this the moment they find out they’re pregnant but now knowing what their baby’s gender is going to be often stops them and makes them wait. If you’re not patient enough, though, you can always resort to a unisex nursery that any baby would enjoy. Here are some of the most gorgeous unisex nurseries out there to give you your daily dose of inspiration.
- Baby Boho – love all things Boho? Raise your baby with an appreciation for the Boho lifestyle and aesthetic. You can start them young by going with a Boho chic look for their nursery. The good thing about doing a Boho nursery is that you can virtually add any color to your design palette and still make it work.
- Island Inspired – traveling with an infant is challenging. You might end up feeling more stressed than relaxed in the end. Instead of going to your favorite tropical destination, why not create an oasis for you and your baby right in the comfort of your own home instead? These island inspired nursery pics are some of the cutest I’ve seen and I’m sure you’ll be inspired to create the same.
- Jetsetter’s paradise – raising a mini jetsetter like you? Give them a headstart in their appreciation for traveling and exploring different places by creating a travel themed nursery for them. Use maps, globes, and other travel essentials to decorate your nursery and adorn their walls with pictures of different cities and countries. The world is theirs to conquer!
- Whimsical woodlands – what child doesn’t love animals? If you’re aiming for a gender neutral nursery that any baby will enjoy, a whimsical woodlands theme is the way to go. You can make it as rustic or contemporary as you want and it’s still sure to look great.
- Rainbow Bright – Want to do a gender-neutral nursery but not a fan of neutral colors? A colorful rainbow-themed nursery might just be what you’re dreaming of. It’s a great theme to use for your baby’s nursery since all the colors will stimulate them, just be sure not to pile on too much decor so as not to overstimulate your baby and leave them restless instead of being well-rested.
Love these ideas? Show us what gender-neutral nursery themes you have in mind by leaving a comment below!