For most women (myself included), there can never be enough storage in the bathroom. Not all of us have the luxury of having bathrooms with built-in storage spaces so the next best thing is to improvise. You don’t have to have storage cabinets built. There are plenty of ways to add storage to your bathroom without breaking the bank. Here are some cute storage hacks you can do for your bathroom.
- Make the most of the space under your sink – the space under your sink is prime real estate for storing stuff, be it cleaning products, toiletries, or other bath items. Use an organizing caddy or mini drawers to store all your goods or use stackable baskets instead.
- Free up some counter space with cupcake stands – got limited counter space? Instead of having your everyday essentials and your makeup taking up so much counter space, keep them on a tiered cupcake stand instead. This will free up some precious counter space for you and it’s guaranteed to make your sink look less cluttered as well.
- Consider adding corner racks – one of the places where space gets wasted a lot in the bathroom is in the corners. Most people just put plants or a magazine rack in the corner of their bathrooms but there’s so much potential there, it would be such a waste not to use it. Instead of a big ol’ pot for fake plants, why not add a corner rack there?
- Hang baskets – baskets are perfect for storing items but they tend to take up a lot of floor space. Instead of leaving them on the floor, hang them or have them mounted up on your walls. You can then use them to store towels, toilet paper, and other big and bulky items around the bathroom.
- Add shelves to your walls – what do you do with boring blank walls in your bathroom? Paint them a funky color? Hang paintings or pictures? Why not install shelves for decorative and storage purposes? Shelves are pretty easy to install and they’re quite cheap as well so there’s really no excuse to not use them.
- Install and use a pegboard – this storage can be used in any room, but it’s especially handy in the bathroom. Use it to hang your hair tools, hang mini baskets for makeup and skin care, and mount mini pots for fake plants. Check out these pics for some inspiration.
What’s your favorite bathroom storage hack? Tell us in the comments!